Hired to do my parents roof, because I knew him, thinking he would do a good job.After 5 leaks showed up, we went into the attic to find 8 places where the wood was broken and just covered up & then puts the wrong color shingle on top (picture) like we would not see it!!!

Don't ever hire Reliable Roofing & exteriors, owner, Antwan Milton is out just to rip people off and take their hard earned money.

Also his crew are all illegals from Mexico, some of which are on the run from the law!!!!Terrible business, terrible owner!!

Charlotte NC

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of reliable roofing and exteriors roofing services from Reliable Roofing And Exteriors and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reliable Roofing And Exteriors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reliable Roofing And Exteriors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Reliable Roofing And Exteriors?

Comments

Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Americas Home Place - A bad experience for my family and I. Americas Home Place "America's Home Place built our home and we moved in on November 26, 2012. On December 26, 2012 the foundation broke. Can you believe it one month after we moved..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more